Cn | English
Home Page Introduction History & Evolution Basic Exhibition Collection Visiting Information Contact us
Collection
  Buddhist statues at Longxing Temple
  Bronze
  Ceramics
  Stone sculpture
  Paintings and Calligraphy
  Jade
 
 
History & Evolution  
 

Qingzhou enjoys long history. As early as 1887, Museum hall was founded by J.S.White wright who is a British missionary. In 1930, Public Education Gallery which has two exhibition halls including both Stone and Bronze and relics was built and opens free to the public. In 1959, the Yidu County Museum which is the former museum of the Qingzhou Museum was built formally. And it was located at Park Ou. In 1984, construction was begun on a new Museum, occupying 40 acres of land, with an interior area of 12,000 square meters in the style of a group of ancient structures.

    

 

admin
Address: No.1 West Road of Fangong Pavilion, Qingzhou, Shandong, China
Tel::0536-3266200 3261736 Fax: 0536-3261494